What you need to do:
- Buy a bag or three of M&Ms, plain or peanut (how many you buy depends on how many gag gifts you wish to make).
- Pick out the green ones, and set them aside. Eat the others. :)
- Get as many small bags as gifts you wish to make. Use Ziploc baggies, or if you want, buy some fancy little bags.
- Apportion the green M&Ms out in the baggies.
- Save the image file below to your computer.
- Print one image per gift, and cut them out neatly. Fold and insert in bags.
- Stuff the stockings with your homemade gag gifts.
- You may also add some candy sprinkles, or edible sparkles, to get a more festive effect.
Card designed by R. Dean Brock. For personal use only.
*NOTE: you may need to set the printing parameters manually on your printer, as not every graphics-viewing utility will understand that this image is set to print at 4 x 2.7 inches. Adobe Photoshop and most other sophisticated photo-editing software will print it at the correct size, automatically.
Alternatively, you may print it at any size your printer dialog can manage because the resolution is high enough in the image that it will look quite bright and crisp all the way up to an 8.5' x 11' print.