Give yourself plenty of time to explore downtown in a leisurely fashion. My guess is that you won't regret it, even if you don't buy a single thing.
- Where: La Conner, Washington
- When: Dec 8, 2007, 6:30 PM
- What: The Swinomish Yacht Club and the LaConner Kiwanis will set off on for its traditional run from the Port of LaConner, turning south along the LaConner waterfront and ending up in Shelter Bay. The theme for this year's parade is "Isle of Misfit Toys."
Directions:From Interstate 5, Southbound
1. Take exit 230 toward WA-20/Anacortes/Burlington
2. Turn right at Goldenrod Rd.
3. Turn left at WA-20
4. Turn left at La Conner-Whitney Rd.
5. At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto Morris St.
From Interstate-5, Northbound
1. Take exit 221 toward Lake McMurray/WA-534 E
2. Turn left at Pioneer Hwy.
3. Turn right at Fir Island Rd.
4. Fir Island Rd turns slightly left and becomes Best Rd.
5. Turn left at Chilberg Rd.
6. At the traffic circle, take the 2nd exit onto Morris St.